Domaine Foundi

Domaine Foundi is located 4km outside the city of Naoussa in Northern Greece, in the overgrown housing estate of Nea Strantza. It is a small family enterprise that is active in the field of wine production since 1992.

Our goal is to produce quality wines that reflect the unique characteristics of the Xinomavro variety. The constant observation and preoccupation with the vineyards, combined with the modern technology and the “know-how” in the procedure of wine production, constitute the means to achieve this goal.

Today, the productive capacity of the winery comes up to 200 tones of grapes. Out of this quantity result seven different types of wine: Three red wines, three white and one rosé. 90% of them are produced from the Xinomavro variety, while the other 10% is produced from the varieties Merlot and Malvasia Aromatica. All the wines of the vineyard belong to the categories of Wines of Quality Produced in Determined Regions (V.Q.P.R.D.) and to the local wines.

Domaine Foundi is a member of the Wine Roads of Northern Greece and it is open to every wine lover who wants to get to know the enchanting world of the Xinomavro variety.